ALDI is one of America’s favorite grocers. Their growth and success are attributed to their commitment to building efficiencies at every level—from store construction, to distribution, to the specific products we stock. Their success shows they are as much a philosophy as they are a grocery store. Every aspect of their operations has been rethought and reinvented to maximize the quality of our products and savings for the customers.
Led by Three Core Values.
They provide their customers with a focused range of high quality products at the best price. Their highly efficient operation enables them to achieve cost leadership in their markets and to optimize profit. This in turn provides them with a strong financial base allowing them to grow the business and offer an excellent employee working environment and competitive remuneration. ALDI’s business approach is focused on the long term and is based on their three core values which are consistency, simplicity and responsibility.
- CONSISTENCY – Leads to reliability. They mean what they say. They are consistent in their dealings with people, product, price and all other aspects of our day-to-day professional life.
- SIMPLICITY – Creates efficiency, clarity and clear orientation within their organization as well as for their customers.
- RESPONSIBILITY – Stands for their commitment towards their people, customers, partners and the environment. It also includes principles such as fairness, honestly, openness, service orientation and friendliness.
Benefits at ALDI.
All full-time employees receive the following:
- Industry-leading wages
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage
- Generous vacation time & paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Dependent Life Insurance